Whenever, wherever, trust us
MST provides both preventative and corrective maintenance support packages that are customised to reflect our individual client’s requirements. We are equipped to service anything from individual craft to full Fleet Management.
Our integrated packages allow us to anticipate future need for parts and repairs based on maintenance reports and ensure that there is never a situation where your craft or a replacement is not available for use.
- Experienced mobile service engineers trained in all aspects of small craft engineering and systems offering full or partial maintenance contracts for up to 10 years.
- Preventative and corrective maintenance tasks completed for anything from individual craft to full Fleet Management spread globally in multiple sites.
- Maintenance tasks delivered through qualified Service Managers and Technicians who are supported by remote access to all support systems.
- All material management of spares and equipment is handled through dedicated and qualified personnel within mature supply chains and processes combined with modern Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) material management.
- Support and maintenance packages are available to non-MST craft as well allowing one stop vessel fleet support programs to be offered.
- The option of relief boats when your craft is out of operation.