Logistic Support Packages
Working in Partnership with you
Marine Specialised Technology’s Fleet Management division excels in managing a number of Contractor Logistic Support (CLS) and Integrated Logistic Support (ILS) contracts throughout the world. Our packages provide a complete range of logistics support including personnel, materials and asset management.
- Contracts can be delivered in both the customers and MST Fleet Services premises.
- Preventative and corrective maintenance tasks completed for anything from individual craft to full Fleet Management spread globally in multiple sites.
- Maintenance tasks delivered through qualified Service Managers and Technicians who are supported by remote access to all support systems.
- All material management of spares and equipment is handled through dedicated and qualified personnel within mature supply chains and processes combined with modern Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) material management.
- Each vessel is managed as an individual asset. At any given time MST Fleet can show the historic activity on this asset and predict the upcoming preventative and corrective maintenance. This is managed through product life management of the asset including obsolescence and end of life management.
- Each CLS or ILS that is supported through MST Fleet Management has customer specific performance based agreements in place alongside mechanisms to review the performance of our services to ensure they fit our customer’s requirements.
- MST Fleet Management offers a full range of technical and operator training that supports all CLS and ILS activities. This ranges from user day to day preventative maintenance to advanced driver training.