Operational and Safety Training
Expert instruction delivered worldwide
MST operational training has vast experience and skills from military, law enforcement and rescue services enabling us to support your organisation in delivering operational and safety training. We possess excellent water side, on-site facilities to run training sessions but can also supply training modules to be run at your locations, allowing you to tailor training to your needs. Our training is designed to enable a flexible delivery programme, adaptive evaluation for individual candidates, operational confidence and effective task orientated training for candidates.
- Training and Support services are available internationally with our staff mobilising to any location in order to meet your organisational requirements.
- In the UK and internationally we have direct access to navigable waters, commercial port areas, lee shore environments and swift- water training sites with fully equipped conference rooms and welfare amenities.
- We can work with your organisations equipment and infrastructure or provide the required equipment such as; high performance craft, inflatable rescue boats, capsize simulators, casualty and survivor evacuation systems, specialist personnel protective equipment and electronic equipment for navigation, communications and search tasks.
- To build on your organisations existing skills we offer a direct assessment package for individual candidates to substantiate established competency levels. Subject to verified individual competency levels candidates may enter programs at elevated levels to receive the required training units rather than repeat training for already established competencies.
- Royal Yachting Association Power Boat and Navigation certification.
- K38 certification.
- British Canoe Union certificate.
- Edexcel First Person On Scene / Level 3 HABC.
Specialist operational and safety training courses for your specific organisational requirements can be delivered as a composite training pack or as standalone instructional units. Individual training courses include:
- Water Casualty Management
- Foundation Level Boat Operations
- Lifeboat and Rescue boat Capsize Training
- High Performance Craft Handling
- Jet Control Operations
- Rescue Boat Response – Module 4 DEFRA Swift-water boat operator
- Lee Shore Operations
- PWC Operations for Rescue and Patrols
- Amphibious Craft Operations
- Multiple Survivor Water Evacuations
- Water Site Safety – Principals hazards and control measures