MST are a world leader in marine design services; combining cutting edge technology and design software with experienced naval architects to develop state of the art craft that can accomplish any role.
- Our company-wide ethos is for efficient engineering with all design work controlled through our accredited QA system.
- State of the art SolidworksTM 3-dimensional computer aided engineering (CAD) software allows us to fully model craft prior to manufacturing.
- SolidworksTM is able to model material properties allowing MST to calculate extremely accurate weight predictions and successfully engineer lifting systems for precise dynamic behaviour.
- SolidworksTM also allows concepts to be rapidly produced for evaluation purposes allowing clients to accurately visualise their proposed craft.
- MST can carry out finite element analysis of structures to ensure lift systems or towing bollards are safe for their intended purpose. In addition structures can be optimised for weight saving programmes.
- MST benefits from a full naval architecture facilities to create new hull designs and carry out hydrostatic and hydrodynamic analysis of projects.
- MST offers a design consultancy service for projects to be built by other yards including design, project management and build supervision.
- Our team of naval architects are experienced in a wide range of disciplines from hull design through to prototype testing and classification society compliance.
- In house electrical engineering design and development keeps MST at the forefront of electrical systems engineering focusing on system reliability and maintainability, adhering to relevant international standards at all times.