MST is a customer focused organisation with a worldwide performance culture. MST works with demanding customers in the global defence, law enforcement and search & rescue markets where failure is not an option. Our attention to detail and commitment to providing Rigid Inflatable and High Speed Workboats that are durable, reliable and of superb build quality is what has led MST to become a world leader.
- A dedicated, experienced project manager oversees every stage of the project in conjunction with internal and external production and QA staff, ensuring that every aspect of the craft is to the correct specification and quality.
- Each new craft undergoes a rigorous testing and commissioning process to guarantee safety, durability and reliability.
- We conduct realistic trials on-site in the river or Liverpool Bay to guarantee real world performance.
- Our focus on customer service is second to none. After delivery our own dedicated after sales, service and support division, MST Fleet Management provides you and your customers with support for the entire life of the craft.
- All material management of spares and equipment is handled through dedicated and qualified personnel within mature supply chains and processes combined with modern Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) material management.