An exciting opportunity to join our team in Liverpool
Are you a Production Manager looking to join a highly successful manufacturing company, and be a part of their exciting journey whilst holding a high status position with real opportunity to progress into higher level roles?
MST is looking for an experienced individual with a manufacturing / production background who can utilise their skill set across several manufacturing processes in order to optimise efficiency and cost.
The Production Manager must have experience managing a team of engineers. The successful candidate will have experience working to ISO 9001, within a manufacturing environment and ideally within a marine small craft, aerospace or automotive sector.
This role is a key lead in the business, driving improvement, implementing best practice, developing people, processes and measurable performance indicators.
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate their ability to deliver change and has experienced this within more than one operation. The successful candidate will be a hands-on individual who can demonstrate their knowledge of different business cultures, different manufacturing environments and processes.
– To ensure all production is planned efficiently inline with set targets and deadlines.
– To ensure that all work is carried out in a safe manner in compliance with the Company’s Health & Safety Policy and Procedures.
– To ensure that all Company quality parameters and procedures are complied with and that all products manufactured meet the required standards and specifications.
– To take an active role in continuously developing the job-holders skills and knowledge through self-development activities.
– To respond to ad hoc requests and/or take an active role in specific projects.
– To support policies and procedures relating to improving Health & Safety, Quality, absenteeism, stock issues/accuracy etc.
– Attend cross-functional working team meetings to encourage teamwork and ensure productivity targets are met.
– Support the Supervisors and Team Leaders in their daily duties.
The Ideal Candidate:
– Adaptable with experience in running a batch production plant
– Experience with production scheduling on a computer based system is essential
– Whilst not essential experience, in the Marine ‘Small Craft’ sector would be highly beneficial
– Knowledge of UK MoD Contracting would be desirable
– An interest in Marine Water Craft or Served in the Navy
Degree or HNC in Mechanical Engineering
Time served experience in a Manufacturing & Production Environment
MST offer a variety of company benefits including a Group Pension Scheme, free Corporate Eyecare, Childcare Vouchers, Death in Service Benefit Scheme and Discount Vehicle Insurance.
Our working areas are bright, clean and airy, and employees have a dedicated canteen area where they can go to relax during their breaks and lunch periods.
How to apply:
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Comments are closed.